What is a GPMI Chapter?
Local chapters work in conjunction with GPMI to provide outstanding resources for global payroll professionals in their geographical area. Affiliated chapters support GPMI's mission and encourage participation and networking while supporting education and growth in payroll.
- A GPMI Chapter is a geographically localized group of GPMI subscribers.
- GPMI Chapters are autonomous from GPMI.
- GPMI Chapters do not pay dues or have any direct financial relationship with GPMI.
- GPMI Chapters are supported by, and in turn help support, GPMI.
- Bylaws and constitutions must incorporate the guidelines of GPMI but are established by each chapter to meet the specific needs of the chapter's membership.
Affiliated chapters are entitled to use the name and “Official Chapter of GPMI” logo, providing them with instant name recognition and credibility among leaders in the global payroll community